Snow is falling. Temperatures are dropping. And for most people, you fall into one of two camps: cuddle up inside or get outside and play. We want to make sure you have plenty of time to enjoy this weather in whatever way works best for you. Let us help you get those winter specific chores out of the way so you can go sledding with your family or host a game night featuring hot toddies.
Here are just a few examples of the winter services Simplified can take off your hands:
- Snow Removal: Do you need a company to make sure your property is shoveled and salted during winter storms? We can help you find a reputable one.
- Winterize Car: Is your car ready for another New England winter? Whether that means taking it in for a maintenance or changing out the tires, we can make sure your ride is ready for all the season’s snow and ice.
- Home Heating: When was the last time you had your HVAC system inspected? We recommend your heating system gets its own checkup once a year.
- Chimney Sweep: Fireplaces need cleaning too!
- Roof Inspections: Your roof is the hardest hit part of your home during the winter. The last thing you need is water leaking through.
Winter in New England doesn’t have to be hard. The Simplified team can help with all of your home management tasks so you can enjoy all that New England winters have to offer.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2017 and was updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness in 2021.