Halloween is quickly approaching and we know you don’t want to be stuck scrambling for a costume or having to buy candy corn as your trick-or-treat. Here are a few ways the Simplified team can help you prepare for your spookiest Halloween yet.
- Costumes: Don’t leave these to the last minute! We can give unique ideas, including themes for the whole family. If crowds make you light headed, let us venture out to Boston Costume for you. We also love finding unique costumes at military surplus stores, consignment shops and on eBay.
- Tricks or Treats: How about both? We love having unique options for the kids when they come trick or treating at our door. Every other house is going to have chocolate and candy galore. For food, we love offering savory snacks – like single serving portions of pretzels, cheese crackers and trail mix. If you really want to be the most talked about stop of the neighborhood, offer fun toy trinkets like vampire fangs, googly eyes, Halloween themed pencils and slap bracelets. Trust us – kids love this. It also works well for the Teal Pumpkin Project, which lets you provide fun treats for children with food allergies.
- Decorations: Want to be the spookiest home on the block? If you’re ready to make your place Instagram worthy, we’d love to help. We can go small with some cobwebs and pumpkins or really put on a production with strobe lights and sound effects.
- Halloween Party: Whether you want to throw something simple for the kids, elaborate for the adults or all-around fun for every age, Simplified is here to help. We can arrange catering, invitations, décor, costumes and last-minute help.
- The Day After: If all that candy hanging around is too tempting, let us pick it up and donate it. Senior centers love getting all the sweets.
Learn how our Personal Admin Services can help you make this the spookiest Halloween yet!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in September 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.