Food is the centerpiece of most holidays. Ask anyone and they probably have a favorite dish associated with holidays that are special to them. Simplified wants to make sure your holiday meals are as well planned out as they are delicious.
Here’s how Simplified can help
- Grocery Shopping – Don’t have time to fight the holiday grocery store crowds? Let us do it for you.
- Libations – Wondering what drinks to serve at your holiday gatherings? We’re full of ideas and are happy to pick up the fixings for you.
- Catering – Don’t want to cook this year? We don’t blame you. We’ll find the perfect catering company for you.
- Restaurant Reservations – Not up to hosting? Let Simplified find the perfect restaurant for your holiday meal.
- Décor – Want to make sure your holiday meal is really memorable? Set out some seasonal décor and print holiday menus for each place setting. You can add this to Simplified’s to-do list.
- Host Gift – Letting someone else do the hosting this year? Show how appreciative you are for the invitation by bringing a gift for the host. Simplified is full of unique gift ideas. We’ll even do the shopping and gift wrapping too.
Recipes We Love
From Allison: “It’s not the holidays in our house unless there is a lot of baking! We love this Sugar Cookie Recipe from Food Network’s Alton Brown. Grab the kids to help decorate!
From Kristin: “I wanted to make Danish shortbread cookies this year, and here is the delicious recipe I used: Vanilla Danish Butter Cookies.”
From Chantal: “An easy and delicious recipe for entertaining: Slow Cooker Winter Sangria.”
Whether you need help with just one aspect of your holiday meal or it all, consider it done with Simplified. Ask about our Holiday Services today.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in December 2016 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.