Whether you love or hate it, gift shopping at any time of year always takes up more time and energy than you expect. Holiday gift shopping in particular is a beast of its own since everyone else is shopping at the same time and there’s a million more social obligations. A personal concierge can help you choose and locate the perfect gift, purchase it, and make sure it is perfectly wrapped and delivered on time. Meanwhile, you get to enjoy the best part of gift giving: making someone’s day.
Here are a few ways our team of concierges can help you with your holiday gift shopping needs (and all year-round.)
HOLIDAY GIFT SHOPPING HELP:
Find the perfect gift
- Stuck coming up with gift ideas? We know where to find special and unique gifts from building relationships with local store owners, crafters, and artists. We can give you helpful and creative options within your budget.
- Having difficulty finding an item? We will use our resources to help locate hard to find items and make sure it arrives to you with plenty of time to have it wrapped and delivered.
Skip the lines
- No need to dread long checkout lines. Recover from your Thanksgiving meal on Black Friday. Send us instead to get you the perfect gift at the price you saw advertised.
- The USPS counter can sometimes take longer than a lunch break. (Even when fully staffed during peak shipping seasons.) Send us to pick up holiday necessities you need to get your gift ready. Stamps, packing materials – you name it, we’ll find it!
Wrap, Package & Deliver
- We’ll remove tags, include a gift receipt, and handwrite a special note to include with your gift. We can even wrap presents with your favorite wrapping paper or pick some up if you are out.
- Not all gifts are easy to package. We’ll find the perfect size box or gift bag and be sure to wrap the gift so it arrives in perfect condition.
- We’ll help you determine the best shipping option to ensure your gift arrives in perfect condition and on time. Then, we’ll drop it off.
Get a head start on your gift buying this season. Lessen the holiday stress by letting Simplified take care of the gifts, decorations, and holiday entertaining preparations with our Personal Shopping Services.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in August 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.