It’s crunch time. Holiday gifts have been purchased, and now all that needs to be done is wrapping.
Gift wrapping: You either love it or hate it.
Tips for those that love it.
Here are ways you can wrap beautiful gifts:
- Buy wrapping paper with grid lines on the back. If you’re someone who has a hard time cutting a straight line, wrapping paper with grid lines on the back help you make the perfect cut.
- Use invisible tape. This keeps your wrapped gift looking clean and professionally wrapped.
- Put a bow on it. We love this how-to guide on making the perfect holiday bow. Bows add an extra bit of polish to your gift.
- Fun gift tags. We love the selection Paper Source has to offer.
TIPS for those that hate it:
- Put it in a box! Seriously – there are so many fun boxes out there that you can put a gift in. Get one that has a print on it and voila – you’re done!
- Take advantage of store wrapping. Many stores will gift wrap the presents you buy for you. Take advantage of this and you’ll walk out of that store all set.
- Hire someone to do it for you! The Simplified team loves to wrap gifts. Here’s one we just did: