Summer may be wedding season, but part of us enjoys the spring bridal shower season even more. You get more intimate time with the bride-to- be, which isn’t always guaranteed during the process of planning a busy wedding. If you are throwing a bridal shower this spring and aren’t sure where to start, we have some new spring trends for bridal showers that are exciting to plan and fun to attend! Here are a few ideas for a party the bride will never forget:
- Let Love Grow: Why not celebrate with a garden bridal shower? Beautiful blooms, bubbly drinks and a mix of sweet and savory eats will guarantee a good time for everyone.
- Destination Honeymoon: If you know where the wedded couple will be traveling for their
honeymoon, why not host a bridal shower with that destination in mind? A French-themed
party for Paris. A tropical theme for Bali. Or a safari theme for traveling through the beautiful
- She Got Scooped Up: You’re never too old for an ice cream social! Let your favorite local ice
creamery cater this delicious event.
- Blushing Bride: Millennial pink is a favorite color that isn’t going away. Why not have a bridal
shower with all things pink – flowers, delicious eats and rosé wine.
- Pancakes & Pajamas: Sleepovers aren’t just for tweens. Have a fun night in with all your best gals, stay up way too late and then wake up for a breakfast feast! Pancakes, donuts, and mimosas are never a bad idea!
At Fini Concierge, we take pride in the events we plan. From bridal showers to baby showers, to wedding coordinating, we are here to help make your life easier and less stressful. Contact Fini today and we can help plan and execute these new spring trends for bridal showers with our Simplified Events program.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in April 2018 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.