We are always sad to say goodbye to summer. The warm days, barbecue food and family vacations will be sorely missed. How you end these few months of bliss is important, especially where you choose to have your last hurrah. And what better than to celebrate than with a Cape Cod Labor Day weekend?
Here are a few of our picks for Cape Cod Labor Day weekend events to close out summertime:
CAPE COD LABOR DAY EVENTS:
- Treat your tastebuds at the Agricultural Fair in Truro. The fair features local foods, produce, and other bites and lasts from 8AM–12PM on Monday 9/1.
- Attend the annual Nauktober Fest in Mashpee for family fun. A chance to pet some animals, listen to live music, and try your hand at a few games. The event takes place 9/3–9/4. The petting zoo is open from 12PM–2PM on Saturday 9/3, and live music plays both days.
- Join the Sunday Runday hosted by Cape Cod Beer in Barnstable. Walk, run, or complete 5 or 10K routes then head back to the brewery for a pint, BBQ, and live music at 3PM. The event takes place weekly on Sundays.
- For a chance to relax, head to Unwined Yoga in Falmouth. Innerglow studio offers a class with live acoustic guitar, vinyasa flow, and a glass of wine afterwards at 11AM on 9/4.
- Partake in the Great Provincetown Schooner Regatta – a four day festival that includes events for sailors, visitors & spectators.
- Listen to women artists at the Cape Cod Women’s Music Festival on Friday 9/2 in Dennis starting at 7:30PM.
- Run the 14th Annual Dennis Chamber of Commerce Labor Day 5K.
If you need help planning out your end of summer hurrah on the Cape, reach out to Simplified for our Cape Cod Vacation Services.