Father’s Day in Boston means we not only celebrate dads, but also the coming of summer weather! What better excuse than Father’s Day to get outside and enjoy what the city has to offer. Here are a few Boston Father’s Day gift ideas, including a few specials only in Boston that you should take advantage of with Dad.
FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS
- Monster Truck Show: Let dad let loose with the show-stopping stunts at the Monster Jam in Gillette Stadium this weekend for an early surprise.
- Helicopter Ride: Take in the whole city at once with a breathtaking eye-in-the-sky view.
- Red Sox Tickets: What’s better than spending an afternoon with Dad enjoying a Fenway Frank and singing Sweet Caroline? Grab your Sox gear and head to Fenway! For a behind-the-scenes experience, try a Fenway Park Tour.
- A New Book: Brookline Booksmith is the perfect place to go for a one-stop-shop. Get him a card, a brand-new book to read on a bench in the Boston Commons, and a funny pair of socks while you’re there.
- Quality Time: If he’s tired of the city, lace up your sneakers and lead dad on a hike in the Blue Hills. Take a break at the top to enjoy scenery of the Boston skyline and one-on-one bonding time with dad.
- A Brewery Tour: Harpoon Brewery Beer Hall, Samuel Adams, Rock Bottom, and Trillium Brewing Company are some of our favorites.
- Boston Harbor Cruise: A brunch cruise on Boston Harbor. Need we say more?
- Museum Hopping: Dads get in free at the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston and Stone Zoo in Stoneham on Father’s Day. Also visit the Institute of Contemporary Arts in the Seaport and the Boston Children’s Museum.
- Aquarium and IMAX: Spend the day at the Touch Tank at the New England Aquarium and experience a movie in IMAX!
Of course the greatest gift is time. Give Dad more time to spend with you and the whole family, more time to take care of himself, and more time to do the things he loves. Everything else is an added bonus!
Need help getting these tickets, planning a Father’s Day celebration or more Boston Father’s Day gift ideas? Contact Simplified today about our Personal Shopping services.