If the company you work for is moving its entire office to a different city, chances are you’re going with them, too. You’ve probably also been set up with a professional relocation company who will make sure all of your belonging get from your old home to your new one.
But what about once you arrive in your new city at your new home? The help with your move shouldn’t stop once all of the furniture and boxes have been unloaded off of the moving truck. You do, after all, have a job to get back to Monday morning.
This is where Fini Concierge steps in. Our personal assistance service will take care of the little things that the professional relocation companies won’t. Here is a sampling of the services we can offer those who have just moved to a new city:
- Handyman: Need paintings hung and furniture assembled? We’ll hire the perfect handyman for you and oversee the work.
- Cable appointment: We can be there for the installation of your cable, phone & internet so you don’t have to wait around wondering when the technician might show up.
- Dog walker: Who’s going to make sure your best furry friend gets exercise while you’re at work? We’ll find the best dog walker or doggy daycare in your new neighborhood.
- Groceries: We know the first couple of days at home will probably be takeout. But after that you’ll be ready to cook a homemade meal or at least peel a banana for breakfast. Let us stock your fridge and pantry (even in bad weather!)
- Dry cleaning: While acclimating to a new city, you don’t have time to find a new dry cleaner, let alone take the dry cleaning in. We’ll drop off and pick up your dry cleaning for you. We’ll even put it away in your closet if you’d like.
- Storage: Why overload your new place with out-of-season items? With our Simplified Storage program, we can make sure your winter clothes, skis and holiday decorations are out of the way until you need them.
Reach out to a member of our team to learn how our Simplified Moves Services may be the right fit for you.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in March 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness