It’s time consuming enough to manage the property you live in, let alone preparing your second home or rental-income property on Cape Cod. We understand wanting to have peace of mind, knowing that your Cape house is properly taken care of and looked after while you are elsewhere.
Whether it’s a vacation home or a rental-income property, getting someone else to assist with the tasks of property management is a game changer. This gives you more time to focus on the things you keep pushing to the back-burner and help you to rest easy with peace of mind.
CAPE COD PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
How SIMPLIFIED Can Help:
You might be nervous handing off your Cape property management to someone else, but the Cape Cod team at Simplified has nearly two decade’s worth of experience helping homeowners. As an added bonus, they were born and raised on Cape Cod, so they know the island’s ins and outs.
- Checking in on vacant homes for peace of mind
- Managing tenant relations
- Scheduling & attending home maintenance appointments
- Meeting deliveries
- Prepping home for arrival – groceries, flowers, linens, beach sticker, etc.
- Prepping homes for new rental arrival
- Checking in after a storm hits
Hiring simplified vs a Private Management Firm:
There are three big reasons why we are a better choice than hiring a management firm:
- Cost: We charge only for time spent working on projects for you. There is no yearly fee. Management companies typically charge between 5%-10% of the total rental income for their services, whether they end up doing an hours’ worth of work for you or 50. Simplified only charges you for work we actually do.
- Personal Service: We get to know you and your home(s). Want your fridge stocked with your favorite beverages upon arrival to your Cape Cod house? We know which ones you like. Have a neighbor that is particular about the hours the landscaping company does their work? We’re on top of it. We offer a trustworthy, personal service that you often don’t find with management companies.
- Referrals: When you need work done, we have a list of vendors that we work with and trust to get those projects done. We don’t take a commission from vendors we work with. That helps give you the extra peace of mind that we are hiring who is best for the job.
When you let Simplified help with property management of your Cape Cod Home, you’re getting time back to focus on your family, your career, and even regaining down-time when you can just sit back, relax and recharge.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in January 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.