You’ve purchased a new home, and it’s everything you dreamed it would be and more. You have growing anticipation to move in, but anxiety sets in when you realize the amount of work that goes into moving, unpacking, and getting to the point when you can kick your feet back and relax. What if you could get to that final stage of the process stress-free? Concierge services for new homeowners is the solution.
Owning a new home often means there isn’t enough time in the day to check off every item on your to-do list. A personal concierge can provide you assistance throughout the move-in process and as you settle into your new home. Create time in your day to enjoy your new home when hiring a personal concierge to complete your to-do lists.
Here are ways personal concierges can help new homeowners:
- Coordinate home moves.
- Move out of season or overflow items to storage.
- Hire service providers (i.e. plumber, electrician, handyman, pest control).
- Wait to meet service providers like the cable guy and contactors.
- Plan meals for when you are still unpacking the kitchen.
- Stock your pantry with your favorite foods when you are ready to move-in.
- Plan and organize a housewarming party.
- Find the best dry cleaning service in the area.
- Help hire reputable dog walkers and baby sitters.
You will no longer have to watch your to-do list grow, and gain more hours in the day to enjoy your new home. And, unlike other solutions, you only pay for the help you need at an hourly rate with our home management services.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in October 2017 and has been updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.