It’s the most wonderful time of the year in Boston! Holiday markets, ice skating, and sparkling lights fill the city as traces of fall get hidden by snow. Whether you are visiting Boston or you’re a local, there is plenty to do. Here are a list of a few events and sights you can’t miss!
SANTA & CHRISTMAS TREES
- See the Christmas Tree at the Boston Common: 139 Tremont St, Boston
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace: 4 South Market Building, Boston
- Santa will be doing virtual visits via the Prudential Center starting November 27th and will be available until Christmas Eve!
FREE THINGS TO DO
- Holiday shopping and ice skating at Boston Winter at City Hall Plaza.
- Visit EATALY in the Prudential Center.
MARKETS & PERFORMANCES
Annual SOWA Holiday Market
Tickets: $5; Children 12 years and under: Free
ZooLights at Stone Zoo
Tickets: $8 Members | $9 Non-Members
Tickets: $32 – $143 per person
Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker
Tickets: $55 – $250 per person