Congratulations to the happy couple! If you are on the hunt for the best Boston wedding gift, we know exactly what they will love and need. Once the wedding is over and the newlywed phase of life begins, there are a lot of ways couples can benefit from personal concierge services. Just like having their own personal assistant, this gift will reduce their stress after a very busy time in their lives and help them focus on enjoying one another on this new journey together!
When you give a gift certificate of concierge services to a happy couple on their wedding day, there are so many ways they can redeem the hours once they are back in the daily grind. Here are just a few ways they can benefit:
- Thank you notes. After the wedding, this can be a very daunting task. With sometimes 100 or more cards to write, there leaves little time to enjoy married life! A personal concierge can help write, address, and mail the notes so they arrive timely.
- Gift returns and exchanges. Returns and exchanges are usually inevitable after a wedding. Instead of waiting in line or dropping packages to the Post Office, a personal concierge can run these errands while the couple gets settled in their new life.
- Honeymoon plans. If the couple didn’t plan a honeymoon immediately after the wedding, sadly it often takes years to happen, if at all. A personal concierge acts just like a travel agent and can make sure the honeymoon gets booked within the couple’s budget. Even better, the concierge can check-in on pets and house plants so everything is taken care while they are away.
- Move, unpack, and store. With so many things happening at once, dealing with the stress of a move is not something newlyweds should be focusing on. A concierge service can provide a simplified moving and storage process so everyone feels at ease.
- Family plans. From finding the best doctors in town to planning a baby shower, a personal concierge can be there to help with the couple begins to grow their family!
- Date nights: Everyone needs a night out– especially newlyweds! A personal concierge can book the reservation, hire a babysitter, and get tickets to a performance they are dying to see.
A concierge service gift certificate makes the best Boston wedding gift because it offers more than what they may have asked for on their wedding registry. It gives them time to enjoy one another without the stress of daily life. If you can plan ahead, give them their wedding gift early so they can use the services during their engagement to help with wedding planning or day-of wedding event services.
These services are available to couples in Boston and Cape Cod. Learn about Fini Concierge gift certificates.